Services we provide
- Crystallization screening of new proteins to establish initial conditions for crystal growth.
- Optimization of the crystallization conditions to obtain protein crystals suitable for structural analysis.
- Characterization of the crystals (diffraction limits, solvent content, space group, unit cell dimensions).
- Full X-ray data collection.
- Full X-ray structure determination (crystallization, data collection, phasing, refinement, visualization of the structure, structure analysis).
- Structure-function studies.
- Homology modeling.
- Protein-ligand docking.
- Design of mutants.
- High-quality figures of protein structures for use in seminars and courses.
- Regular access to synchrotron radiation sources and high-throughput crystallization facilities.
- Full support and consultation on protein purification strategies.
- Protein concentration measurements.
- Protein stability measurements (Thermofluor).
- Protein characterization with light scattering.
- Protein-protein and protein-ligand interactions with microscale thermophoresis.
- Protein-protein and protein-ligand interactions with calorimetry.