- Next-Generation Sequencing services
- Under implementation: Functional Single Cell Genomics
- Quantitative Real-Time PCR
- High-throughput karyotyping service
- Open access instruments available for use
- Missing a service or an application? Please, let us know: firstname.lastname@example.org
We belong to the Biocenter Finland Genome-Wide Methods and Single Cell Omics networks. The research services provided by our core facility are supported by Biocenter Finland, Academy of Finland, University of Turku and Åbo Akademi University. Please, kindly remember to acknowledge the use of our services and Biocenter Finland in publications.