- Next-Generation Sequencing services
- Single Cell Transcriptome analysis
- Quantitative Real-Time PCR
- Open access instruments available for use
- Missing a service or an application? Please, let us know: email@example.com
We belong to the Biocenter Finland Genome-Wide Methods and Single Cell Omics networks. The research services provided by our core facility are supported by Biocenter Finland, Academy of Finland, University of Turku and Åbo Akademi University. Please, kindly remember to acknowledge the use of our research infrastructure services in publications: “This study was supported by Finnish Functional Genomics Centre, University of Turku, Åbo Akademi University and Biocenter Finland”.