Library Resources at the TBI Screening Unit
Library Resources Hosted at the TBI Screening Unit
A number of libraries are now available for use at TBI-SU. Please contact use to discuss your needs.
A. Chemical Libraries
Libraries available on-site include
1. The bioascent 12k small molecule library
- >12000 compound representation of the diversity of a 125k commercial library for subsequent cherry-picking
2. The Microsource Discovery Spectrum small molecule library
- 1600 approved drugs
- >700 bioactive and natural compound
3. Several smaller thematic collections in the range of ~500 and smaller numbers of similar compounds
B. Genetic screen libraries
A number of smaller and larger collections for murine RNAi and Crispr approaches are also held.
On request, we also host and handle our users’ own libraries