Available equipment for working with zebrafish embryos:
- Dedicated lab space, incubators and stereomicroscopes for basic handling of embryos.
- Microinjectors (Eppendorf Injectman and CellTramVario) and glass capillary needle puller (Narishige PB-7)
- DanioVision (Noldus IT) instrument for behavioural studies of fish larvae on multi-well plates
- Access to various high-end microscopes is arranged through Cell Imaging Core
- High-throughput assays are being developed in collaboration with Turku Bioimaging Screening Unit